You’d think it would be easy to do this! I thought for sure it would be one of the easier days but music has always been something I’ve turned to. So here they are:
- Strong Enough by Matthew West. This song talks about how we must rely on God when we face trials. The saying “God never gives you more than you can handle” is simply not true. Look at all of the times biblical people got more than they could handle themselves. But when they turned to God for help, they could face whatever it was.
- Different by Micah Tyler. This song really struck me. So many times we pray that God would change our situation. Micah talks in this song about God changing HIM for the situation, not the other way around.
- Maybe it’s Ok by We Are Messengers. This song says maybe it’s ok if I’m not ok. And that is so true. Life sucks sometimes. And that’s ok!
- Girl by Maren Morris. This one is simply because I like the beat and how the song sounds. Nothing deep.
- She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy by Kenny Chesney. I mean come on, can you really say you like Country music if this one isn’t on your list?!?