Here is finally one that doesn’t require a whole lot of thought. What makes me happy… I’ve had the last year to really think about that, and think about that OFTEN!! Here are the things that make me happy in no particular order:
- My wife – without her I would be lost in so many ways!!
- My daughter – Even though she’s bigger than she was in the picture above, I still see her that way. After our bedtime ritual of singing Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and ABC’s, she will say “Good night daddy. I love you.” through the baby monitor and it melts my heart every time!
- Living – When you hear you have cancer and you face two big surgeries, you learn to appreciate life so much more.
- The outdoors – spending time outdoors doing things like golfing, hunting, fishing, and now picking up biking and hopefully kyaking.
- Cymbalta – yes… I do mean this. Without it, I am no where near as happy as I am regardless of what is going on.
I would love to hear some of what makes all of you happy! Leave them in the comments.